Thursday, August 29, 2013

My favourite dolls house miniature knitting pattern

I started designing knitting patterns for the dolls house in 12th scale many years ago.  I found patterns online but they were so intricate and took so long to make that I decided to come up with my own patterns that were easier to knit. 

This was my very first pattern:


Now nearly 10 years later strangely this is still my most popular pattern!  I have sold 2 copies through Ravelry in the last 2 days alone.

I have designed many many patterns since then, some are free ones on this blog, and some are available as kits.

The bedspread is my favourite design, although I love knitting tiny sweaters.


3 comments:

Jennifer Jain said...

It is a beautiful design, I can see why it has been so popular!

Unknown said...

I would like to do some knitting things, but I find to hard to follow the instructions....I'll try to follow some easy patterns of yours, and than : patchwork, food w Fimo, flowers,little furniture w wood.....help!!help!! it's 's neverending story' bye bye

Unknown said...

Is this the revised smaller version for a dollhouse size bed?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...